Tuesday 3 November 2020

Athletics

 On Tuesday the 3rd of November it was the Year 3-6 Athletics Day. We all walked to Lovelock Track near Wesley Intermediate, when we got there we sat in our year levels.

My favourite bit was the 100 meters because I got second in the semi finals, after a bit we went in the finals it was Me, Lelani, Mele and Matilda. I came second again with Mele, and Lelani came first. 

A Challenge that I came across was high jump. I couldn't run because I had blisters on my feet so I just jogged to the pole and stopped and then jumped over the pole. I made it three times but I couldn't make it the fourth try.

I was very proud of myself because I came first in shotput, I have never been first in athletics before so I am very proud of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.